Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up coquette in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A coquette is a flirtatious woman. It may refer to:
- The Coquette (film), a 1917 German silent comedy film
- Coquette (film), an Academy Award-winning 1929 film starring Mary Pickford
- Coqueta (1949 film), a Mexican musical film
- Coqueta (1983 film), a Mexican musical drama film
- "Coquette" (song), 1929 song by Johnny Green and Carmen Lombardo
- "Coquette", a song by Irving Berlin
- Coquette Productions, the production company of Courteney Cox and David Arquette
- The Coquette, a 1797 epistolary novel by Hannah Webster Foster
- HMS Coquette, various ships of the British Royal Navy
- Coquettes, several species of hummingbird in the genus Lophornis, and the Racket-tailed coquette in the genus Discosura
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coquette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.