Jump to navigation Jump to search
Satsuma may refer to:
- Satsuma, Kagoshima, a Japanese town
- Satsuma District, Kagoshima, a district in Kagoshima Prefecture
- Satsuma Domain, a southern Japanese feudal domain led by the Shimazu clan comprising Satsuma Province, Ōsumi Province, and parts of Hyuga Province on the Kyushu island, as well as parts of Ryukyu Islands.
- Satsuma Peninsula, a peninsula in Kagoshima Prefecture
- Satsuma Province, a former province which is now the western half of Kagoshima Prefecture
- Japanese battleship Satsuma, a battleship of the Imperial Japanese Navy
- Satsuma Loans, a UK-based short-term loan company
- Satsuma plum, a type of plum
- Satsuma Rebellion, a revolt
- Satsuma ware, a type of Japanese pottery
- Biwa, a lute with a form known as Satsuma biwa
- Satsuma, the car the player builds and drives in My Summer Car
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Satsuma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.