Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shogun or shōgun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shōgun is a military rank and historical title in Japan.
Shogun may also refer to:
- Shōgun (novel), 1975, by James Clavell
- Shogun (toolbox), an open source software library for C++
- Shogun (Trivium album)
- Shogun (Stormwitch album)
- Shogun (1986 board game), from Milton Bradley
- Shogun (2006 board game), by Dirk Henn
- Shogun: Total War, a 2000 video game
- Total War: Shogun 2, a 2011 video game
- Mitsubishi Pajero or Mitsubishi Shogun, an SUV
- Mitsubishi Fuso Super Great or Mitsubishi Shogun, a heavy-duty truck
- Maurício Rua (born 1981), nicknamed "Shogun", mixed martial artist
- Shogun (horse), a racehorse that won the Coventry Stakes in 1912
- Shogun, a limited production batch of customized Ford Festivas
- Shogun, a brand of bicycle by Falcon Cycles
- "Shogun" (Legends of Tomorrow), an episode of Legends of Tomorrow
- Shogun (Marvel Comics)
- Shogun Warriors (toys), a product line by Mattel
- Shogunzords, colossal mechanical or bio-mechanical robotic Zords in the Power Rangers franchise
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shogun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.