Jump to navigation Jump to search
PKN can mean:
- Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät, a Finnish punk band
- A member of the protein kinase family of enzymes
- PKN1, protein kinase N1
- Protestant Church in the Netherlands
- Personal knowledge networking
- Program Khidmat Negara, Malaysia's National Service program
- The Palace of Culture and Science, the tallest building in Poland
- A variant version of the PK machine gun
- PKN, the IATA code of Iskandar Airport in Indonesia
- Polish Committee for Standardization, Polski Komitet Normalizacyjny
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PKN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.