Jump to navigation Jump to search
Veil or similar may mean:
- Veil, an article of clothing
- Veil, a curtain or cloth hanging used in architecture, especially in a temple to separate a public space from a space reserved for the priesthood, or within a mosque to separate worshipers by gender.
Veil or similar may also mean:
- Veil (mycology), in mycology is a part of some fungi
- Veil, a name given to the caul, a membrane sometimes found on the face of a newborn child
- A yeast film similar to flor, developing at the surface of wine in a barrel
- Hans-Jürgen Veil (born 1946), a German wrestler
- Rüdiger Veil (born 1966), a German legal scholar
- Simone Veil (1927–2017), a French lawyer and politician
- Theodor Veil (1879-1965), a German architect
- Veil (comics), a mutant in the Marvel Comics universe.
- Veil, a 5 issue mini series by Dark Horse Comics
- Veil, a character in the Battle Arena Toshinden fighting game series
- The Lifted Veil, lost 1917 silent starring Ethel Barrymore
- The Veil, a 1958 American horror/suspense anthology television series
- The Veil (2016 film), a 2016 film directed by Phil Joanou and starring Jessica Alba
- The Veil (2017 film), a 2017 film directed by Brent Ryan Green
- Veil, a subordinate gateway realm that connects reality with the Black Sun dimension in the 2009 video game Wolfenstein
- Veil (album), a 1993 album by Band of Susans
- The Veils, a UK-based rock band
- Veil, a Korean music group
- The Veil (album)
In other uses
- Veil (cosmetics), used to fixate the makeup and give a finish
- VEIL, an acronym for Video Encoded Invisible Light, a technology for encoding low-bandwidth digital data bitstream in video signal for communication, also used as a Digital Rights Management tool
|Look up veil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Veil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.