Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dort may refer to:
- Filip Dort (born 1980), Czech footballer
- Jan van Dort (1889–1967), Dutch footballer
- Josiah Dallas Dort American carriage and automobile manufacturer
- Luguentz Dort (born 1999), Canadian basketball player
- Wieteke van Dort (born 1943), Dutch actress, comedian and singer
- Dort Motor Car Company, an automobile manufacturer in Flint, Michigan from 1915–1924
- Dordrecht (English: Dort), a city and municipality in the western Netherlands
- Synod of Dort, a synod of the Dutch Reformed Church in 1618-1619 that dealt with issues of Calvinism versus Arminianism
- Dordt (disambiguation)
- Dord (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dort.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.